RE: [OM] Ended early

Subject: RE: [OM] Ended early
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 23:56:07 -0600

> Exactly!  The evil you know is always preferable to the evil you don't.
>
> My suggestion is to boycott eBay completely -- it's not safe!  I
> have, BTW, a Zuiko 50/1.8 for sale for $300... <g>

Yes everyone. Dave is right. Ebay is very dangerous. I will assist in the
protection of list members by bidding on items that I think are particularly
dangerous. That way, if you see my bid, you know not to try and bid on that
item yourself. My unselfish actions will save you much grief!

Your Ebay Safety Officer,
Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx