Re: [OM] Re: flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: flash
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 21:40:35 -0000
Matt Bachofen wrote:

>Do any other flashes have the same pc cord as OM flashes?  Are there
>adaptors?  I'm trying to set up to take Hummingbird pictures and have an OM
>2n with T-20...

MXV Photographic (UK) have an assortment of TTL cords from about 22 UKP with
additional adapters listed for both ends. I recently bought an Olympus 0.6m
Shoe Cord from them for my OM-40 (PC) because its shoe isn't detachable, but
it works well on my OM-2n/T20 and saves having to take the shoe off. It has
fixed connectors at each end and cost 35 UKP. They had another one listed
last time I looked. They're at www.mxv.co.uk

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx