RE: [OM] which 50 for interior architecture?

Subject: RE: [OM] which 50 for interior architecture?
From: "Windrim, Brian" <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:15:09 -0000
Cc: "'siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Acer,

you asked:

<SNIP>
>> Or to put it in bottom line: 50/1.8MC or 50/3.5 macro? Will the increase
>> in DOF (f/16 vs f/22) be worth it or not at 8*10 size?

Can I turn this around and suggest that you use *both* and then *tell us*
which was more successful?

Since you'll be working with a static subject and (presumably) a tripod,
swapping 50s shouldn't be too much of a chore, and since you'll be doing
your own printing you're ideally placed to assess the results.

Actually I would suggest trying 3 combinations:

50/1.8 @ f16
50/3.5 @ f16
50/3.5 @ f22

just be sure to keep notes about the order of the exposures on the film! :-)

Regards,

Brian