Re: [OM] Questions for IS3/OM Users

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions for IS3/OM Users
From: george <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 08:43:11 -0800
John

I tested the 90/2 + 1.7x IS-3 converter for Gary.  The results are on
the site.  Professional? I dunno. But it had mostly 'B's and the couple
of slides I took with it in Hawaii looked pretty darn good.

It fared **far** better than the 90 + Zuiko 2X combo. And it's about 1
1/3 stops faster. I wish I had never modified my 90 to mate with the 2X,
and I would recommend against anyone doing it.

George