[OM] Oly Dealers

Subject: [OM] Oly Dealers
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 11:28:28 -0500
Hello All,
As a relative newcomer, I'd like to acquire as many Zuikos as I am
able.  I've had wonderful service from Paul, the Olympus Guy as well as
from KEH.  I've heard repeatedly that it's a risk to buy from any big
mail order house except B&H.  Does anyone have experience with Silvio's
in Los Angeles?  The store advertises in Shutterbug.  Are there any
other houses that you have learned to count on?  I'd appreciate any
feedback.
Thanks,
John