Re: [OM] Finally went and played with the free 75-150 Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally went and played with the free 75-150 Zuiko
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 07:41:49 -0600
In the 70's, while you were at Pt. Lobos, I was up in Napa learning all the ins
and out of wine making for a slide
lecture on vitaculture. I also would go up to
Bodega Bay to see what "The Birds" were doing. That was back in the days of
Nikon, Leica, and Crown Graphic. Would have
been a lot easier if
I could have Zoned with a OM4T.

                                                    yours remembering a
Hitchcock moment,