Re: [OM] Ti vs pre-Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] Ti vs pre-Ti
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 21:31:20 -0600
Well,

Giles, Olympus lost big time on the repair of the OM-10's for having a
sticky magnet. (alot of cameras came back for warranty repairs)  It was the
reputation of the OM-10 that in my opinion hurt the sales and name of
Olympus.  John could probably attest to this fact....  I agree on blaming
Olympus America....

Sam...