Re: [OM] Ti vs pre-Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] Ti vs pre-Ti
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 23:30:44 -0600
The OM-3Ti and 4Ti can use the f-280 flash that syncs at any shutter speed.
Olympus screwed up big time in marketing of the OM-PC after Canon's AE-1
came out and the disastrous failure of the OM-77 auto-focus.  This in my
opinion along with the OM-10's did Olympus in.

Canon was a master of advertising, with the slogan of " Image is
everything".  If you wait to long your left at the dock, standing with the
goods.

Olympus can only blame themselves for not having a strategy to out do the
competition.  When you get so far behind , it's hard to catch up.

Sam....