Re: [OM] OM4/flash shoe 'stop'

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4/flash shoe 'stop'
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:10:46 -0500
All the accessory hot shoes have this stop "plate" which snaps into place.
If you look at the front edge of the hot shoe, you can see where it wraps
around the edge.  The back edge of the spring is V shaped and "kinda" locks
it in place.

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714