Re: [OM] Are these teles any good? (Sigma 400/5.6 FS)

Subject: Re: [OM] Are these teles any good? (Sigma 400/5.6 FS)
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 00:36:56 -0500
Coincidently, I have a Sigma 400/5.6 Apo IF in Olympus mount that I find I don't use and would like to sell. It's in near mint condition except that the little red dot indicating where the mounting index is gone. See the lens at http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=247821765 for a picture of a similar lens, except that of course mine is not autofocus.

I'll take $200 for the lens.

Skip