RE: [OM] OM gear

Subject: RE: [OM] OM gear
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:15:09 -0500
Tom,
Can't help but notice all the toys you've been able to acquire recently.
If you're looking to unload some non-Olympus brand gear, I might be very
interested.

My son just called from college this week, someone broke into his apartment
and stole his OM-PC, 24 2.8, Vivitar 75-205. T-20 flash and of course the
bag.  He's kinda sick.
I know it will be almost impossible to replace the PC, and I know I can't
afford another 24 2.8 right now, but if you end up with extra gear, I'd sure
be interested.
Thanks,
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH