Re: [OM] lens comparasons

Subject: Re: [OM] lens comparasons
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 21:29:23 -0500
John, Dave, etc.
  Ya gotta be wrong, ya jus' gotta be.  You question the great god
numbers ?  How dare you !
And in fact, John you are wrong!  If what you photograph is graph
paper.  The further your subject matter deviates from that graph paper,
the less the numbers really mean.  This is a concept that applies to so
much in our lives, yet we apply it so seldom.
IMHO,
Rand E.