Re: [OM] Questions for the group

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions for the group
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:03:33 -0800
.  And yes even Olympus equipment gets heavy as with all this and the
>> other stuff that is in my case it weighs 50+ pounds.  John Gettis
>
>Ouch!  Thats' one of the reasons I got interested in Oly: light bodies and
>lenses to save my surgically repaired back.  Guess I'll have to be
especially
>careful in choosing just those lenses that suit my needs.  Thankfully, I've
>never been a long tele kind of guy--not yet, at least.  I'm thinking
something
>like 24, 28 or 35, 50, 85 or 100, 200, with at least one macro in there

Sounds good.  Maybe a little change suggestion?:  21/3.5; 28/2; any 50;
Zuiko90/2 (takes care of your macro desires and eliminates the 85 or 100 or
Tamron quandary with a lens better than any of them) 200/4 or 200/5 (or even
100-200/5)  That's a really capable system.

>somewhere.  Maybe the Tamron 90.  And a 1.4 tele extender.

Be careful here, none of the lenses either of us listed will mate with the
Zuiko 1.4X.

george

 And a flash.  And