Re: [OM] Questions for the group - LONG

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions for the group - LONG
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:26:51 -0600 (CST)
On Sun, 23 Jan 2000 11:22:20 -0600, Tom Scales wrote:

> Most also suggested not going zoom, which I understand, but the
>convenience for sports appeals to me.

I've found that using primes for sports tends to help me think "ahead
of the game" and prepare my shots better. Naturally, of course, YMMV

>> Interesting that the 800 pushed seems to be a more popular choice than
>the 1600.  I just shot a couple of rolls of the 1600 (before I got the
>advice), so I'll see what the results were.  I'm rusty, but hopefully the
>skills will come back.

Fuji 1600 is awfully grainy, in my experience, but the CZ800 takes 1
stop underexposure very well. No push processing necessary. Great
film.

BBB

-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel