Re: [OM] Questions for the group - LONG

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions for the group - LONG
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:08:30 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 23 Jan 2000, Tom Scales wrote:

>I want to thank everyone for their replies to my questions, both on the list
>and privately.  Everyone had excellent suggestions. The Oly 65-200 sounds
>like a perfect choice, so I'll keep my eyes out.  Most suggested
>combinations of a wide-angle, a standard lens and various short to medium
>telephoto.  Most also suggested not going zoom, which I understand, but the
>convenience for sports appeals to me.

(909) 703-2186 ask for David Newman. Mananger of Redlands Camera. THey
might still have the lens for US$170, condition 9. One list member bought
one copy of the two they had. If you want, I can personally step in,
examine, etc, and ship at cost as well.

No connections, just use the store for supplies and processing.

/AV
--
goosnargh