Re: [OM] Questions for the group

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions for the group
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van.Lindert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 16:10:52 +0100
Well spoken, Doris - and I completely agree with you.

I should like to own ALL Zuikos ever made - multiples are welcome too.
Not to use them all at the same time (some are never used at all...)
but only to make sure that I can combine any lens set I want without
too much problems, dedicated to the actual task/trip.
Well, even then choosing will always remain difficult for me.
One rule is important as a limit though: I will never carry more than
5 lenses (or 4 lenses and a TC) and even my heaviest bag is not
allowed a greater weight than 10 kg (22 lb) on all gear together. On
most occasions the bag will put less than 5 or 6 kg on the scale. And
sometimes an OM-4T with one 35-70/3.6 or even a µ-2 (aka as stylus
epic) will have to do.
This also depends on the means of transport too: car, bicycle, or feet
(respectively).
But the set of my choice will keep changing from one job to another...

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.