Re: [OM] Considering switch to Oly

Subject: Re: [OM] Considering switch to Oly
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:29:42 -0500
John,

We hope you join the ranks. You'll not be disappointed at the Zuiko quality, but don't throw away those M bodies (unless of course you want to sell one :-)))) I am also a Leica-M user and you should look at the new Voigtlander lenses from Cosina if you are short on cash. They are almost as good as Leica, but at a fraction the price. You don't get the mechanical quality of a Leitz lens, but its up there. Check out http://www.jetlink.net/~cameras/voigtbl.htm and www.cosina.co.jp. I have a few test reports if you interested on Voigtlander lenses vs. Leica.

skip