RE: [OM] on-list purchase

Subject: RE: [OM] on-list purchase
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 07:45:31 -0500
Larry:  When purchasing used lenses and bodies, my preference is to hand
hold the merchandise.  However, I have on occasion purchased used lenses
from the Olympus Guy, http://www.olympusguy.com/ (his web page shows an OM4
available for $429) and also from E.P. Levine
http://www.cameras.com/used.htm.  E.P. Levine is local for me here in
Boston.  They currently have several OM4T's ranging from $575 to $745.

I currently use the 2-13 screen on my OM4Ti for the same reason as yours -
aging eyes.

RonS