[OM] is ADITL3 live this friday or next?

Subject: [OM] is ADITL3 live this friday or next?
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:06:46 -0800 (PST)
One post I read by Olaf mentioned that Jan 19 would be going live, and
another one early this week said "next friday", so which one is it? THe OM
listmembers are getting awful agitated--they need their fix of gallerydom
SOON ;-)
My image will be on it's way Friday.

/AV
--
"Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again."
                                                --Simon & Garfunkel