RE: [OM] is ADITL3 live this friday or next?

Subject: RE: [OM] is ADITL3 live this friday or next?
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:00:05 +0100
Hi,

> One post I read by Olaf mentioned that Jan 19 would be going live, and
> another one early this week said "next friday", so which one is it?

Oooooooooops, right you are!
I messed up the date then. I definitely meant to say that it will be this
Friday (i.e. tomorrow), the correct date should be January 21st then (duh!)
:)))

> THe OM listmembers are getting awful agitated--they need their fix
> of gallerydom SOON ;-)

As has been proven by the amount of OT posts recently...:)
Either way, salvation is near!

> My image will be on it's way Friday.

Im currently still waiting for some people to send in their submissions
(that is: they either asked me for instructions or made on-list comments
about sending in a picture). It would be best if I could have everything in
today still, but if that's not going to happen then tomorrow it is.

Also, I will allow people to still submit images after tomorrow too, and I
will do my best to post them asap then, however, these images then
(obviously) will not be there upon the initial launch...

Cheers!
Olafo