RE: [OM] Nashville and B&W

Subject: RE: [OM] Nashville and B&W
From: Reynolds Paul <PReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:43:51 -0000
There's one particular type of B&W film, I can't remember which, but someone
else I am sure will, for which you can use the colour process for printing.
The drawback (if it is a drawback) is  that the prints come out sepia like.
At least it cuts down on the cost, and you have the negs to work with. In
the UK the cost of B&W developing can be around £7.00 for 36. Given the
relative simplicity of the process and the lack of care taken, I find this
somewhat surprising.