Re: [OM] Cold weather OM-4 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Cold weather OM-4 problem
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:27:44 -0800
Skip;

Yeah, I heard winter finally arrived back there!

I've had the same thing happen to me with my 4T.  It's a cold
weather-battery thing.  Aggravated by being exposed on the tripod and by the
self-timer LED sucking juice. (I'm assuming you were using the self-timer.)
New batteries will fix the problem. But this kind of use will suck the life
out of the new ones fairly quickly as well.

George