Re: [OM] RE : (OM) OM4 BATTERY DRAIN PROBLEM

Subject: Re: [OM] RE : (OM) OM4 BATTERY DRAIN PROBLEM
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 09:21:33 -0800
At 10:14 AM 1/15/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Jim -- I seem to get about 4-5 months without using the camera.
>
>Craig

I used to get that with SR44 and about a month with LR44. Then, following
the FAQ and John Hermanson's advice changed to 357 and started leaving the
camera on mech B or 60. The current 357s have now been in for 13 months and
about 40 -50 rolls. As mentioned previously leaving the shutter at anything
else can allow even a camera strap to turn on the meter in the bag -- I
actually experienced this too.

Give it a try you won't regret it. But they must be 357s.

Barry H