Re: [OM] ADITL3 submissions, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL3 submissions, etc.
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 23:11:35 +0000
At 23:21 1/12/00 , David wrote:
>    What is the subject for the photos? I have some but I don't know if they
>fall within the "rules" of ADITL3.

David (et alia):
Following is a reposting of what George sent out on December 21st to
announce "Open Season" for the ADITL 3 from 21 December until 1 January; no
subject material or lens constraints.

The first two (1 and 2) had tighter time windows for the June solstice and
September equinox.  This one was widened to take in the December solstice
and New Year's.  The first had no subject material or lens constraints; the
second was constrained to "Zuiko standard focal length lenses" (50mm f/#.#
and 55mm f/1.2).  Galleries for them can be found here to get a feel for
how this has worked for the first two:
  Jun 1999:  http://www.whitneygallery.com/olympus/
  Sep 1999:  http://www.whitneygallery.com/Olympus2/
If you type the URL's in by hand, the unix box *is* case sensitive!

Hopefully you have something from within the time window.  Follow the more
recent instructions regarding how/when and to whom to submit!

-- John

--------- George's 21 Dec Posting -----------