RE: [OM] ADITL3 submissions, etc.

Subject: RE: [OM] ADITL3 submissions, etc.
From: "Buddy Walters" <IRBWalters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 20:23:46 -0800
Hi Olafo & George,
I guess I missed all the discussions this past summer when the ADITL was set
up.  A great idea, and a wonderful way to gain some "polite" constructive
criticism of one's work.  I viewed it last night for the first time.  As
usual, some great photos and some good tips from our very own "Listers" on
how to make them even better.

There was one thing that truly bothered me.  A comment about someone's photo
was absurd.  Obviously, it came from someone outside of the list.

I was wondering if you have the ability to delete such trash.  I think the
comments should be monitored by the list and we should notify you when such
is noticed.  If it were to continue, then maybe we should consider some type
of code for list members only to enter the ADITL.

If you would like to know which comment I am referring to, please contact me
off list.

Thanks,
Buddy Walters