[OM] ADITL3 submissions, etc.

Subject: [OM] ADITL3 submissions, etc.
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:58:32 +0100
Hi guys,

> Due to some unforeseen emergency drains on my time, I had to back out of
> doing the posting work for the ADITL3 (or delay it indefinitely.)  I
> corresponded with Olaf, who has graciously offered to bail me out.

This is correct. I'm currently in the process of registering a domain of my
own (something I had not yet done), and I will look for suitable webspace.

> Please hold all further entries until Olaf announces where to send em,
> in case it's other than his normal address.

Please send them to: ogreve@xxxxxxx

I will then prepare the submissions for the script I wrote, and hopefully I
can go live with all this in some two weeks from now.

So far, not a lot of submissions have been sent to George or myself, so I
encourage you all to send me something.

Cheers!
Olafo