[OM] microslop OS's

Subject: [OM] microslop OS's
From: Joseph <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 03:14:36 -0800 (PST)
=================
Wow, Microsoft might even get this one out in time for the name to be
meaningful!

Actually, microsoft's problem is that they release software to early,
before it is fully debugged.

Here's an interesting tidbit.  Although my OS of choice has been
Unix for the last 16 years or so, and I do all of my research work
with Solaris, I run OS/2 at home for various reasons, and have been
doing so for around 5 years.  In these 5 years, I have had to reboot
my machine because of a failure exactly once.

Joseph