Re: [OM] 135/4.5 macro Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] 135/4.5 macro Zuiko
From: george <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 20:48:46 -0800
OK, here's the definitive answer:

"Maximum subject magnifications are 0.43X with the Telescopic Auto Tube
and Life Size with the bellows."

Also:

"The optimum subject magnification for this lens is 1/5 life size, but
this allows it to produce excellent image quality as high as 1/2 life
size as well as very acceptable pictures at infinity."

Source: The OM System Lens Handbook

George