Re: [OM] HELP! bad flare on OM2 pict.

Subject: Re: [OM] HELP! bad flare on OM2 pict.
From: j.leonarddesigner@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Jacques Leonard designer)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 23:55:48 -0500 (EST)
>Well that would be the first step to see if the problem is camera or body...
>
>on a tripod try shooting with the 70-210 at 70, and the 50 as is... if it
>appears in both it must be the body...
>
>Are you sure she is closing the back correctly and that the light seals are
>fine?
>

>________________________________
>Regards,
>Denton Taylor

Hi Denton,
Thank you for your advice Denton,

I've read your e-mail to my sister and she will do a few test. First, she
will take pictures with her two lenses to see if this is happening with
each of them. Second, she will take the same pictures with black masking
tape on the camera top right hand side, covering the frame counter and
other parts of the camera where light could leak in (this light leak
probable location was suggested by Warren Kato).

She may have a better idea after these tests.

Tks again,

Jacques Leonard