OT!! RE: [OM] Notes on the road

Subject: OT!! RE: [OM] Notes on the road
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 11:32:57 -0600
Is this phenomenon akin to the visible shock wave that expands from an
explosion?  Seeing something like this on television, there's a very
visible rapidly expanding ring that emanates from the explosion.  I was
told that it was the water vapor being "squeezed" out of the air from the
shock wave of the explosion.

Dave