Re: [OM] Do You Remember?

Subject: Re: [OM] Do You Remember?
From: "Tom Trottier" <tom@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 15:48:59 -0500
Hi Ken

On the first day, God created light...
S/He must be a zuikoholic...

Me, I'm having a problem. I'm discovering heavy...

Lovely Poetry.

Tom

On 23 Dec 99, at 14:35, Ken Norton spoke about
*[OM] Do You Remember?..* saying

And a happy New Year to you and yours.
From:Tom Trottier, 400 Slater St. Suite 415,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7S7
    __o    <Tom@xxxxxx> <TomTrottier@xxxxxxxxxxx>       ICQ:57647974
  _ \<     Voice: +1 613 291-1168  fax: 594-5412      No ads, please
(*)/'(*)   Vote for your favourite Olympus camera at
           http://www.freevote.com/booth/fav_camera