RE: [OM] Do You Remember?

Subject: RE: [OM] Do You Remember?
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 14:10:19 +0100
Cc: "'isza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

Nice words Ken!
You're a true master of the word.

[...]
> These times of the holidays are upon us with great flair,
> But the disaster in Caracus, Earthquakes far and near,
> Shed sadness, turmult, and great dispair,
> Will the victims and families ever experience anything but fear?
>
> We say our prayers for the homeless and displaced,
> Those who have lost loved ones through the year,
> Memories of these we cannot misplace,
> We can only shed a tear.
[...]

Let's indeed take a moment to stand still at that, and let's hope that a
former list member (Andras) who lives in Caracas, as well as several friends
of mine who also live there will overcome this disaster.

Fortunately my fiancee and her family don't live in Caracas anymore, but at
a safe distance some 500 kilometers away. Consequently they're not directly
struck by this disaster.

Let's hope Christmas will treat all of them nicer than last week's weather
has done!

Best wishes to everyone, and I wish you a safe turn of the milenium!
Olafo