Re: [OM] WTB: locking release for OM-1n and T-mount and strap

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: locking release for OM-1n and T-mount and strap
From: "Dirk and Carla Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 09:19:01 +0000
>OK folks, I've lost my faith in the other Tmount and from its performance
>(or lack thereof) in extended cold, so I'm looking for a sturdy one,
>along with a locking cable release for an OM-1n--rubberbands die quickly
>in the cold <grins>.

most quality camera shops will have the self locking cable release.

>Any suggestions for a good quality strap are also welcome. What
>clips/connectors to use so it doesn't brass my newly acquired mint -1n?
>The clips/whatever you call it is what concerns me...don't want to have
>this body fall too ;-). Strap will most likely be one of those neoprene
>lined deals.

straps again?? I thought we beat this to death a few months ago? I think
someone mentioned black tape on the body just above the lugs as his
solution. I use the triangular rings and a fabric strap. I don't use the
camera enough to worry about abrasion. I'm intending to by another brassy
body so I don't have to worry about scratching up my really nice OM1.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright