[OM] WTB: locking release for OM-1n and T-mount and strap

Subject: [OM] WTB: locking release for OM-1n and T-mount and strap
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 19:04:12 -0800 (PST)
OK folks, I've lost my faith in the other Tmount and from its performance
(or lack thereof) in extended cold, so I'm looking for a sturdy one,
along with a locking cable release for an OM-1n--rubberbands die quickly
in the cold <grins>.

Any suggestions for a good quality strap are also welcome. What
clips/connectors to use so it doesn't brass my newly acquired mint -1n?
The clips/whatever you call it is what concerns me...don't want to have
this body fall too ;-). Strap will most likely be one of those neoprene
lined deals.

Thanks,

/AV
--
email access may be spotty as Student is upgraded/debugged over holidays;
webpage under re-organization;

PS, good luck to you last minute shoppers :)