Re: [OM] Ah! what a moon!

Subject: Re: [OM] Ah! what a moon!
From: GMA <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 16:47:40 -0800
I watched it rise over the Berkeley Hills from the Marin Headlands.  Was
wishing it would have risen over San Francisco and the Golden Gate, but
it's too far North on this trip around.  I did spend a couple hours
taking a few 4x5s and a coupla rolls of slide film thru my 2 4Ts.  It
was a welcome break from work and a great way to enjoy the moonrise.

Did it look any bigger?  About .14 % to me :>)  Brighter?  Yeah, it
seemed quite a bit brighter. Probably less than 10% brighter.

George