Re: [OM] 50-50 head-to-head test

Subject: Re: [OM] 50-50 head-to-head test
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 16:39:22 -0800 (PST)
<snip>
Me too! Got a 50/1.4 MC ser # 87xxxx (don't recall it) or something and
the 50/1.8 MC. Today, after receiving the minty chrome -1n, I took out the
1.4 and tested all the shutterspeeds on K64. So far, I had been using the
1.8MC on the black (currently in repair) -1n with good results, so saw no
reason to ever switch to the 1.4 which I bought primarily for low light. I
must say, focus is VERY critical wide open....

/AV
--
email access may be spotty as Student is upgraded/debugged over holidays;
webpage under re-organization;