RE: [OM] Yet another online gallery...

Subject: RE: [OM] Yet another online gallery...
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 20:03:18 -0500
I had no problems on my system which is a 19" monitor, running true color
(32bit) and IE 5.X.  Though your images are smaller than other gallerys,
your layout is very interesting!  Terrific location!  Looks like most of
your photos were shot in fair weather.  Good fortune I'm sure.

www.mscollectibles.com