Re: [OM] the future of turntables

Subject: Re: [OM] the future of turntables
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:59:03 -0500
You can find GREAT turntable deals at your local thrift store.  People are
throwing good working turtables away and donating them to charity.  A friend
of mine picked up an Empire turntable (with the "granite" base) for $10,
including Shure cartirdge.

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La.  Huntington NY 11743