[OM] 300/4.5

Subject: [OM] 300/4.5
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:37:17 -0600
What is 'The OM System Lens Handbook' ?  Who is the author ?

My recollection of gathering information on which Zuiko indeed
specify extra low dispersion lens used.  They are:

        24mm/f 3.5 PC
        100mm/f 2.0
        180mm/f2.0
        250mm/f2.0
        350mm/f2.8
        35-80mm/f2.8

I remember sending inquiry directly to Olympus Japan public relations
department sometime in 1998.  And the above was the answer.  I also
have the 1998 edition of Zuiko Lens Group brochure in Japanese and
only the above lens have the description of ED term used.

End of discussion.

Jim Terazawa