RE: [OM] Additional OM Necessaries

Subject: RE: [OM] Additional OM Necessaries
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 15:49:56 -0500
I recently left a message here about lenses, etc I recently saw at Midwest
Photo and Columbus Camera.  Some items are still there:

AT MIDWEST PHOTO
1- 1- 65-115 Auto Extension tube.  Price $100
2- 1- 100 2.8 SC in case, but no hood.  Price $130 (likely can be negotiated
down more).
3- 1- 15v charger for MD2
4- 1- 75-150 4.0
5- numerous 50 1.8's
6- 2- OM-10's price ~$50, looked good
7- 1- Vivitar 28 2.8  Price ?
8- 1- Gemini 28 2.8 Price CHEAP
9- 1- 50 3.5 macro SC Price ~$125
Contact at Midwest Photo is Abdi Roble

AT COLUMBUS CAMERA
1. 1- 2X Olympus TC  Price ~$150
2. 1- 75-150  Price ?
3. 1- 28 3.5 scratches on front element  Price I am sure is very negotiable!
4. 1- 35 2.0 Price ?
5. 1- broken PC Price $50
Contact at Columbus Camera should be John, his partner Eric is much tighter
on price!

Any questions on these, or if you'd like me to get them for you on approval,
let me know.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx