[OM] OM-1 meter + light leaks?

Subject: [OM] OM-1 meter + light leaks?
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:01:52 Set the time zone in the Time preference utility
I was shooting in bright sunlight yesterday, and I noticed that the
meter needle would change a lot based on whether I shaded my face or
not while looking through the viewfinder. I assume this is at least
from the reflection into the viewfinder from my glasses. Will an eyecup
fix this problem? It was a real hassle trying to hold my hand over the
camera and my face and also compose the image, set the aperture and
shutter, etc. even *with* the camera on a tripod! Anyone else have this
experience?

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright