Re: [OM] first experience with E6 (what's type R?), including Leonids :)

Subject: Re: [OM] first experience with E6 (what's type R?), including Leonids :)
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:27:24 -0800 (PST)
>personal shooting.

Some other good slide films to try (for landscape at least) are
Kodachrome 64 and 25, Velvia (at EI 40), Ektachrome Elite 100
and Ektachrome E100/E100SW/E100VS. Except for special purposes,
avoid anything faster than 100.<<<

Right. For the Leonids (more on that later), I had started off with
SensiaII 400. Right now, I'm loaded with K64.
The problem now being no slide scanner....

I was waiting till I picked up the second roll of Sensia that had most of
the Leo exposures, but I may or may not get a chance to scan them (I'm at
mercy of the UCR Entomology computer lab with a CoolScan) tomorrow, so
I'll go ahead and let you see the one shot I have so far:
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/experiments.html
scroll down to bottom.

Anyhow, next up on my list of "to do" is deep sky nebulosities, and the
total lunar eclipse on 21/1/2000 which I should see weather permitting!
Starts ~0330 GMT

/Acer V
--
Whole Sort Of General Mish Mash         <http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01>