Re: [OM] Dioptric Correction?

Subject: Re: [OM] Dioptric Correction?
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:39:24 EST
In a message dated 11/23/99 11:31:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> The viewfinder image is at infinity focus, that is, it  should be in
>  focus when your eyes are focused on infinity.

I dont think this is true. The modern photography test of the OM-4 (back in
May, 84 I think - I have the issue home and will check) measured this and the
screen has an apparent distance of about 1 metre, as I recall. I'll check
tonight.

Paul Schings