Re: [OM] new user

Subject: Re: [OM] new user
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 00:01:12 +0800
For OM-1n the indicator inside the finder is not very useful (only warn you when
under at auto mode), but for OM body starting from 2sp, it will give you
information of over and under exposure. It is very important for close up work,
since you will have higher chance to get over exposed flash shoots.

C.H.Ling