RE: [OM] new user

Subject: RE: [OM] new user
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 15:30:01 -0600
Lou,

The 100/2.8 is my favorite lens.  I think $149 is about right for it in
decent shape.  It's probably the best you'll find for portraits in that
price range.  It's served me well.

I'm looking for an 85 right now for the portrait stuff.  I shoot pictures
of my kids a lot and want a slightly shorter focal length so's I can whack
'em if they aren't smiling enough.  <g>

Dave