Re: [OM] Cosina 2000 (was "OM2000"(was "The New Kid On The Block"))

Subject: Re: [OM] Cosina 2000 (was "OM2000"(was "The New Kid On The Block"))
From: "Craig H" <craigh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 10:45:25 -0500
Dirk -- On most of your messages (but not this one) I show a need to
download a Japanese character set in order to read the message.  If I then
cancel, the message comes thru just fine.  I also get it from John H. now.
If I wish to reply, the notice comes up again.  Obviously there is something
amiss, but I don't have enough knowledge to figure it out.

CRaig