Re: [OM] Cosina 2000 (was "OM2000"(was "The New Kid On The Block"))

Subject: Re: [OM] Cosina 2000 (was "OM2000"(was "The New Kid On The Block"))
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:54:20 EST
In a message dated 11/16/1999 1:03:02 PM EST, jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

> You're ranting (but entertainingly). This may bore you, but the OM2000 is
>  none of these things. I can use it alongside my OM-2S and OM-4T with
>  complete confidence that the results will be indistinguishable.

I have to heartily second Joel's take on the OM2000. It is by no means even
close to "crappy". It takes excellent photos. Period.  True, it's not a $1500
OM-3T, but it IS one heckuva value for it's cost, IMO. Don't knock the fact
that most people wouldn't have it repaired if it broke, I don't think many
$150 cameras are worth repairing unless they're un-replaceable or hold
sentimental value.

Regards,
George S.