RE: [OM] Utah pictures I

Subject: RE: [OM] Utah pictures I
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 05:45:49 -0600
All,

Pics have been resized and rescanned with the file sizes considerably
reduced for all of you bandwidth-challenged <g> out there.  Thanks to all
for the feedback re my scanning techniques or lack thereof.

The page is still as cheesy as it was, but it serves the purpose.  I'm in
the process of making it look like I know what I'm doing -- updates on line
on Sunday if I can make the time this weekend.  More photos, organized
layout, better descriptions, etc.

Dave

http://home.austin.rr.com/davebulger