Re: [OM] Oly Book

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly Book
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 17:13:18 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Paul Tierney wrote:

> I have no connection with the seller, but the following is being advertised
> by Fieldgrass & Gale, fieldgrass@xxxxxxxxxxx, phone 0181 870 7611- Fax 0181
> 870 6551, 20 TAVERN CLOSE  CARSHALTON  SURREY  SM5 1JE:
>
> COMPLETE USERS GUIDE TO OLYMPUS MODERN CLASSICS ñ HAROLD FRANKLIN
> Guide to using OM1, 2, 3, 4, 2SP, OM10, and OM40.
> Softback, 190 pages. c.1991. b/w plates. Secondhand
> £7.00

ISTR that's the book that got slated in the OM FAQ isn't it?  Perhaps
best left alone.  I suggest looking in the FAQ before expressing an
interest at least.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |