Re: [OM] Glasses wearers' laments (was "OM2000")

Subject: Re: [OM] Glasses wearers' laments (was "OM2000")
From: "Chris Barker" <christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:00:23 +0100
Peter

You have at least 3 choices if my experience is anything to go by:

1.    Use an OM3/4 (Ti or not) and adjust the viewfinder for your eyesight.

2.    Use an Eyecup 1 with a prescription lens installed.  I have 2 with this
done; one cost nothing above the very expensive spectacles that I bought, the
other cost about $30.

3.    Use an Eyecup 2 with the particular lens that you need (it is built in and
you have to order it I believe).

In any event, I find that I can use the OM1, 2 and 4 with my glasses on.  My
specs are varifocal but I don't know if that makes a difference ;-)

Good Luck

Chris

~~ ><>
Chris Barker